| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jiuquan in February is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.1 °C (10.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no snow. An airy 1.7mm (0.1in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Jiuquan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Jiuquan, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Jiuquan:
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 887.3 kms (551.4 miles) NNE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 865.2 kms (537.6 miles) NNE
- Galuut, Mongolia - 782.4 kms (486.2 miles) N
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 802.6 kms (498.7 miles) NNE
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 730.2 kms (453.7 miles) NNE
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 921.4 kms (572.5 miles) NE
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 771.5 kms (479.4 miles) NNE
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) NE
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia - 650 kms (403.9 miles) NE
- Yinchuan, China - 681 kms (423.2 miles) E
- Lanzhou, China - 625.8 kms (388.9 miles) SE