| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jiuquan in August is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with sporadic rain. A paltry 17.3mm (0.7in) of liquid precipitates across on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Jiuquan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Jiuquan, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Jiuquan:
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 887.3 kms (551.4 miles) NNE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 865.2 kms (537.6 miles) NNE
- Galuut, Mongolia - 782.4 kms (486.2 miles) N
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 802.6 kms (498.7 miles) NNE
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 730.2 kms (453.7 miles) NNE
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 921.4 kms (572.5 miles) NE
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 771.5 kms (479.4 miles) NNE
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) NE
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia - 650 kms (403.9 miles) NE
- Yinchuan, China - 681 kms (423.2 miles) E
- Lanzhou, China - 625.8 kms (388.9 miles) SE